Eudora

  • Eudora posted a new activity comment 7 months, 2 weeks ago

    Amen!

  • Eudora posted a new activity comment 8 months ago

    So good! The unchecked hurt part hit me so hard 😩

  • Eudora posted an update 8 months, 1 week ago

    Discussion topic for you all this week: how do we do relationships well? I don’t know about you, but I am personally the queen of pettiness and although I am super nice 95% of the time, the other 5% of the time I am plotting my slow revenge lol. This is definitely something I feel God actively challenging me on – to stop plotting how to One-up p…[Read more]

    • It’s not easy because there’s something about being hurt that makes us all want to be recklessly revengeful. Sometimes I’m SO petty I can’t even recognize myself in the moment. We hear of people who go all the way to plot acid attacks on their BEST friends and we are surprised or think they took it too far. I don’t think they behaved in this evil…[Read more]

  • Eudora posted a new activity comment 8 months, 1 week ago

    Praying with you!!!!!

  • Eudora posted an update 8 months, 1 week ago

    So I’m reading Genesis 16 and I realize that when Sarai throws Hagar out of the house, and Hagar tells God about how she’s been mistreated by her mistress, His response is for her to go back and submit to her again. It made me think about how God wants me to keep serving the people over me even when they do wrong, because my reward is with Him.

  • Eudora posted an update 8 months, 2 weeks ago

    Today I was reading Day 7 and I loved how when God reminded Abram of his promise to have him possess the land, Abram asks in Genesis 15:8: “Sovereign Lord, how can I know that I will gain possession of it?” It stands out even more because in verse 6 it says “Abram believed the Lord and it was credited to him as righteousness.” Meaning, he already…[Read more]

  • Eudora posted a new activity comment 8 months, 2 weeks ago

    So good Melissa! I love that! I had the same thought as I read through that passage – it was about the position of Abel’s heart that made his sacrifice more pleasing – he gave the FIRST fruit of his labor, showing where he placed God in terms of his heart priorities. It brings to mind Proverbs 3:9: “Honor God with everything you own; give him the…[Read more]

  • Eudora posted an update 8 months, 2 weeks ago

    Hey Everyone! Welcome to the Tribe!

  • Eudora changed their profile picture 8 months, 2 weeks ago

  • Eudora changed their profile picture 8 months, 2 weeks ago

  • Eudora‘s profile was updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Close