I loooooove cooking, but I also haaaaaaaaaaaate washing dishes, so cooking becomes a bit of a challenge for me. TBH, I’m praying for a husband who loves cleaning up, because that would be a match made in heaven lol.
Alternatively, if I only have to use one pan in my cooking, I’m in heaven. Chicken thighs are always yummy, and so I came up with this simple one skillet chicken recipe for dinner one day, and I thought I’d share!
- Chicken thighs, skin-on, bone-in
- Black pepper
- Flavorgod seasonings (or your favorite seasoning mix)
- 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- baby bella mushrooms, asparagus, purple onion, and any other veggies you love
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Clean chicken and pat dry with paper towels
- Season with salt and black pepper and other spices of your choosing. Rub on rosemary as well
- Warm skillet on medium-low heat. Melt ghee.
- Place chicken in hot pan skin-side first. Leave for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side as well
- Take chicken out of pan and throw in vegetables. Add some rosemary and more seasonings of your choice. Stir for a minute and place chicken back in the pan on top of vegetables
- Place skillet in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken skin is brown and crispy